[{wtc}] 4Life
Welcome to [{wtc}] all we ask is to sign up and enjoy your stay..

Leader Wu-Tangg-_-
Co-leader- jmiah009killer & BAD-JOKER1988
[{wtc}] 4Life
Welcome to [{wtc}] all we ask is to sign up and enjoy your stay..

Leader Wu-Tangg-_-
Co-leader- jmiah009killer & BAD-JOKER1988
[{wtc}] 4Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[{wtc}] 4Life

The most respected clan and powerful clan on any gameing system.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to [{wtc}] jmiah009killer~
[{wtc}] has been around cents ftb1 and we are still owning and the most Powerful,Respected clan on ftb3 game.
Latest topics
» Request a gamesave (READ FIRST!)
master can you make this for me plzz? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:39 pm by Chickenboy-_-1

» Wu tang-_-
master can you make this for me plzz? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:02 am by Chickenboy-_-1

» ZuuuuuuuuWuuuuuuu
master can you make this for me plzz? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:37 am by U-GoI7

» Game Save Request
master can you make this for me plzz? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:59 pm by S!LV3RM@N

» Activity on the site
master can you make this for me plzz? I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:44 pm by wifi124

» ATTENTION TO ALL!
master can you make this for me plzz? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:18 pm by Zkrushman4789

» Ohh mr.Hankie!!!!
master can you make this for me plzz? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:54 pm by Mr.Hankie

» Kingofgold4 Request
master can you make this for me plzz? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:46 am by Mr.Hankie

» PSP theme Creator
master can you make this for me plzz? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:47 pm by Mr.Hankie

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    sicksquad.tk
    [{wtc]}!™ leaders
    leader: wu-Tangg-_- Co-Leader: jmiah009killer & BAD_Jocker1988

master can you make this for me plzz?

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    jmiah009killer
    Admin
    Admin

master can you make this for me plzz? Empty
    PostSubject: master can you make this for me plzz?   master can you make this for me plzz? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:04 pm

hey master hey i have a cool sig i want you to make me i want you to make my name coing out of this gun and i want want the butterflys removed and replace it with my name if you can do that that would be cool thanks..

master can you make this for me plzz? Jmiah010
    Back to top Go down
    https://wtc4life.forumotion.com
    IVIaster220
    GFX Member
    GFX Member

PostSubject: Re: master can you make this for me plzz?   master can you make this for me plzz? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:35 pm

Yes, I can definetly make that work. But I can't start working on this until Monday Sad. My pc with my photo editor is at my dads until Monday. But I should be able to have it done on Monday. First I'll make the banner, then the sig, then I'll start working on those forum ranks.
    Back to top Go down
    Mr.Hankie

PostSubject: Re: master can you make this for me plzz?   master can you make this for me plzz? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:47 pm

i got some really goood ranks but there different 1s heres 1 of them tell me if you like it
    master can you make this for me plzz? 2vslueo
    Back to top Go down
    jmiah009killer
    Admin
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: master can you make this for me plzz?   master can you make this for me plzz? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 pm

no not like that
    Back to top Go down
    https://wtc4life.forumotion.com
    happyboy2368

happyboy2368

PostSubject: Re: master can you make this for me plzz?   master can you make this for me plzz? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:28 am

hey master can you make me a sig with my name in the background of my profile pic of Scream check it out
    Back to top Go down
    IVIaster220
    GFX Member
    GFX Member

PostSubject: Re: master can you make this for me plzz?   master can you make this for me plzz? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:04 am

I will try to make that for you happyboy..I might be able to get it done today.
    Back to top Go down
    IVIaster220
    GFX Member
    GFX Member

PostSubject: Re: master can you make this for me plzz?   master can you make this for me plzz? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:35 am

Jmiah I have finished your sig! Smile. If theres something you need changed let me know.
    master can you make this for me plzz? LiDMn

Here is a direct link..
    https://i.imgur.com/LiDMn.jpg
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: master can you make this for me plzz?   master can you make this for me plzz? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

master can you make this for me plzz?
    Page 1 of 1