[{wtc}] 4Life
Welcome to [{wtc}] all we ask is to sign up and enjoy your stay..

Leader Wu-Tangg-_-
Co-leader- jmiah009killer & BAD-JOKER1988
[{wtc}] 4Life
Welcome to [{wtc}] all we ask is to sign up and enjoy your stay..

Leader Wu-Tangg-_-
Co-leader- jmiah009killer & BAD-JOKER1988
[{wtc}] 4Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[{wtc}] 4Life

The most respected clan and powerful clan on any gameing system.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to [{wtc}] jmiah009killer~
[{wtc}] has been around cents ftb1 and we are still owning and the most Powerful,Respected clan on ftb3 game.
Latest topics
» Request a gamesave (READ FIRST!)
Forum RuleZ (READ!!! BECUASE IF YOU GET BANNED & DONT KNOW WHY, ITS YOUR FAULT) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:39 pm by Chickenboy-_-1

» Wu tang-_-
Forum RuleZ (READ!!! BECUASE IF YOU GET BANNED & DONT KNOW WHY, ITS YOUR FAULT) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:02 am by Chickenboy-_-1

» ZuuuuuuuuWuuuuuuu
Forum RuleZ (READ!!! BECUASE IF YOU GET BANNED & DONT KNOW WHY, ITS YOUR FAULT) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:37 am by U-GoI7

» Game Save Request
Forum RuleZ (READ!!! BECUASE IF YOU GET BANNED & DONT KNOW WHY, ITS YOUR FAULT) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:59 pm by S!LV3RM@N

» Activity on the site
Forum RuleZ (READ!!! BECUASE IF YOU GET BANNED & DONT KNOW WHY, ITS YOUR FAULT) I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:44 pm by wifi124

» ATTENTION TO ALL!
Forum RuleZ (READ!!! BECUASE IF YOU GET BANNED & DONT KNOW WHY, ITS YOUR FAULT) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:18 pm by Zkrushman4789

» Ohh mr.Hankie!!!!
Forum RuleZ (READ!!! BECUASE IF YOU GET BANNED & DONT KNOW WHY, ITS YOUR FAULT) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:54 pm by Mr.Hankie

» Kingofgold4 Request
Forum RuleZ (READ!!! BECUASE IF YOU GET BANNED & DONT KNOW WHY, ITS YOUR FAULT) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:46 am by Mr.Hankie

» PSP theme Creator
Forum RuleZ (READ!!! BECUASE IF YOU GET BANNED & DONT KNOW WHY, ITS YOUR FAULT) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:47 pm by Mr.Hankie

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
sicksquad.tk
[{wtc]}!™ leaders
leader: wu-Tangg-_- Co-Leader: jmiah009killer & BAD_Jocker1988

Forum RuleZ (READ!!! BECUASE IF YOU GET BANNED & DONT KNOW WHY, ITS YOUR FAULT)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jmiah009killer
Admin
Admin

Forum RuleZ (READ!!! BECUASE IF YOU GET BANNED & DONT KNOW WHY, ITS YOUR FAULT) Empty
PostSubject: Forum RuleZ (READ!!! BECUASE IF YOU GET BANNED & DONT KNOW WHY, ITS YOUR FAULT)   Forum RuleZ (READ!!! BECUASE IF YOU GET BANNED & DONT KNOW WHY, ITS YOUR FAULT) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:02 pm

So as to make it very clear to everyone, these rules are for the entire forum.
Breaking of any of these rules, will result in a either a ban or infraction.

Forum Rules:

1. Absolutely NO Advertisement. (Permanent Ban)
2. Spam posts/threads (1 day Ban)*
3. Trolling to be kept to a minimum. ( If a member reports you, you will be banned) (2 Day Ban)*
4. No Scamming of any kind. (Permanent Ban)
5. No keylogging or otherwise hacking members of the forums. (Permanent ban)
6. No Disrespect of staff (5 Day Ban)*
7. No Emote spam (Ie:Evil or Very Mad: evil: ) With no on-topic text (1 Day Ban)*
8.Virus Scans must be provided with any uploaded file (unless its an image)(2 Day Ban)*
9. Faking a virus scan (Permanent Ban)
10. Screenshot of the file/hack must be posted. (2 Day Ban)*
11. No outside download links/Videos with download links (6 Day Ban)**
12. Posting in the wrong section. (1 Day Ban)*
13. Excessive/Reported Flaming (2 Day Ban)*
14. Bumping old threads (1 week or older) (3 Day Ban)*
15. Begging (Just because you put "asking" does not mean its not begging.) (2 Day Ban)*
16. Nazi or reported racist comments (5 Day Ban)*
17. Leeching and claiming the hack is your own (3 Day Ban)*

Regulations
Name & Title Policy

1. At least 1,337 posts to request a "Picture Title"
2. Picture titles must not be in any way/shape/form similar to Tags for staff/special members.
3. Title Changes can be requested to an Admin every 500 posts.
4. You need at least 500 posts for a title change.
5. You need at least 300 posts to request a name change.
6. Name Changes can only be requested every 300 posts.
7. Names cannot be the same as any other member.
8. Names cannot be similar, or the same as any Staff member's name.
9. Names cannot be or have any form of ™️[admin]™️[mod]™️[SA] etc.
10. Names & titles cannot have profanity, or any offending induendo.

* Subject to punishment under the moderator's/admin's discretion. Punishment shown are only a minimum.
** Unless Approved by Staff.

Although the administrators and moderators of [{wtc}] 4Life!™️ will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners or staff of ®️iØ7-§quaÐ !™️ will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are violative of any laws.

The owners and staff of [{wtc}] 4Life!™️ reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content for any reason
Back to top Go down
https://wtc4life.forumotion.com
Mr.Hankie

Forum RuleZ (READ!!! BECUASE IF YOU GET BANNED & DONT KNOW WHY, ITS YOUR FAULT) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum RuleZ (READ!!! BECUASE IF YOU GET BANNED & DONT KNOW WHY, ITS YOUR FAULT)   Forum RuleZ (READ!!! BECUASE IF YOU GET BANNED & DONT KNOW WHY, ITS YOUR FAULT) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:20 am

just putting my thoughts in but i think the posts for the awards are a bit high
Back to top Go down

Forum RuleZ (READ!!! BECUASE IF YOU GET BANNED & DONT KNOW WHY, ITS YOUR FAULT)
Page 1 of 1